Friday, April 11, 2008

New Links

I haven't posted a craft project in a very long time and it is kind of bumming me out. I hope to get something going this weekend. I have a few projects that I want to start, but just have to make myself sit down and start them. Ever have that feeling?

In the mean time, I have added some new links to my list of favorites. In recent browsing I have discovered more blogs that I must read every day. They are random in category, but fun sites to explore.

Curious Bird – is the blog where I found the link to those gorgeous Church and State dresses. I think our taste in design is similar and I just love the way she takes photos
Ellen Silverman – I found this site through another one of my favorite blogs (although I can’t remember which one) these are inspiring pictures that motivate me to want to learn how to take better pictures for my posts.
Face Hunter – is an awesome Street Style site. I must visit 3 times a day. Enough said.
Tango Baby – If you want to see how beautiful San Francisco is, read this blog. I feel a special connection to Tango Baby because she looks like Mia Wallace from Pulp fiction. I also have a love for Uma in this role and sport a very similar haircut.
Vintage Goddess – I love the humor on this blog. I also love the vintage finds. Who says you can’t find good vintage in Arkansas?

I also want to wish Jane (Evan's Mom) a very very very Happy Birthday. We wish we could be there with you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

tangobaby said...

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for the nice endorsement and the shoutout! I appreciate your readership and I'm glad we can keep in touch this way.

Anytime you're planning a trip to San Francisco, be sure to let me know!

;-)