Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dance Performance

As promised, I wanted to share the details for my upcoming performance with the Dragonfly Dance Experiment modern dance company. I never in a million years would have thought I would be performing in a dance show. Last summer, after a gracious invitation from the amazing Megan Morse Jans, I started taking class with the Dragonfly Dance Experiment dancers. I thought that would be enough, but after Megan asked me to rehearse for their upcoming show, I couldn’t say no. If you would have asked me even then if I thought I would ever participate in an evening length dance performance, I would have told you, “Never”. Never say never, my friends. Hope you can make it to the show!

Sunday, February 21st @ 2:30pm

Pascal Center for Performing Arts

101 College Pkwy, Arnold, MD 21012