Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bubble Hair Show 2007

For the past three years I have had the pleasure to participate in the Bubbles Hair Wars, Hair Show Competition in Maryland. Even though I'm currently living in Arkansas I decided to fly home as I was in desperate need of a haircut. My stylist, Jamie, at the Annapolis Bubbles Salon is a genius and always makes me look amazing. My brother, Christian, always coordinates the show and makes all the costumes. Even with his launch into fame around the corner he came back and worked his magic. Our theme this year was inspired by our music, a remixed version of Pink Floyd's songs by Donnie. I played a naughty teacher and other parts were punk catholic school kids and an amazing head mistress, hair by Heather. I am excited to report Annapolis Bubbles won first place for the third year in a row and my hair won 1st place in the individual competition! Thank you Jaime! It was so fun to be apart of such a unique showing of artistic expression. My hair is more fabulous than it has ever been and I am so proud of my little bro who threw together outfits for 10 people and choreographed the show in two days. He is truely amazing and we won, AGAIN!

No comments: