Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

I wanted to put up this quick post to remind everyone how incredibly easy it is to make chocolate covered strawberries. I whipped these up in less than 10 minutes. All you need is 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips and a handful of strawberries. I washed and dried the strawberries, put the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and put them in for 1 minute, stirred, and 30 more seconds. Then I dipped each strawberry, stuck them on my cutting board covered with parchment paper and stuck the cutting board in the freezer for 5 minutes. That’s it! They don’t look perfect, but who really cares. Now that strawberries are in season, I have to remember to make these more often.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shanny - These look yummy. I love that you are such a little domestic goddess. Cheese platters, wine, strawberries, great clothes, great hair, cute boyfriend. People should watch out for you.