Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Reading

I don’t know how this happened, but I just realized that I am in the middle of reading three books. I bought a bunch of books on a buy 2 get one free at Barnes and Nobles. I couldn’t wait to read them all and the end result, I’m reading too many at once. The first book I started isn’t quite holding my attention, so I’ll probably go back to that one last. That book, A Death in Vienna by Frank Tallis, is a murder mystery, but for some reason I can’t get in to it. The second book, Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer McMahon, seems like it is going to be really good. The last book I started is Stori Telling by Tori Spelling. I know it’s a little off the wall, but I watched a marathon of the Tori and Dean show on Oxygen and I just had to get it. I’ve only ready the first few pages, but it is absolutely fascinating and written well. I wonder if she wrote it herself or had a ghost writer. I just can’t tell. I hope to get through them all and more this summer. I have a whole summer reading list that I’ll share once it is finished. I keep hearing about all these interesting books coming out this summer, so it is still a work in progress. And speaking of books…I am excited to announce that my brother’s book, Fierce Style: How To Be Your Most Fabulous Self, is coming out this October! It is available for preorder on Amazon and I hear that there is some great content about Christian’s lovely and beautiful big sister, ME! I haven’t actually seen it yet, but it is all so exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace recommened "Charming Billy" I need to get a stack going.. I am going to ask for Christian's Book at the Downtown bookstore.. they need to order it in ;-} j~

Anonymous said...

Tori Spellings book is great. Read it earlier this year. Loved it.