Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine’s Day is here! I just love this cheesy holiday. I made heart cookies last night during Project Runway so that Evan could take them to work today. I just used my regular sugar cookie recipe and canned frosting with a little food dye. We exchanged gifts this morning. Evan gave me a gift certificate to get a manicure. I gave him a gift card to get some new music. It was a perfect exchange. I put on my red dress that I haven’t worn since college and am ready for a great Valentine’s Day. We don’t have big plans for dinner. Thursday is our “No TV” night, so we will probably have dinner at home and relax. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kanani said...

Those are so cute! You two have a good time tonight.
I bought boxes of candy for everyone, and I'm going to decorate the light fixture over the table. We always have hearts, bunnies, shamrocks, pumpkins hanging from it.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I really do appreciate it.