Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gift Cards and Exchanges

I read somewhere that most people have at least $20 of unused gift cards in their possession. I know I am guilty of keeping gift cards with tiny balances, in my wallet at all times. My mother must do the same thing because last week when she was cleaning out her spare bedroom she came across a Banana Republic gift card. She immediately went to the store and bought a dress for me, so that the gift card wouldn’t sit in her wallet. She didn’t specifically pick out a dress for me, but just got something so that I could return it and get something that I like. She is one smart Mama. I went this weekend to exchange the dress and found this little number on clearance. I absolutely love it and can’t wait to wear it to my meeting on Monday.

No comments: